12HIGH’s DIY eCommerce Platform selection gives you the tools to make the right technology decision which will underpin your eCommerce growth.
Choosing your next platform is a big decision. It can be complicated and expensive if you get it wrong. Luckily, we at 12HIGH have run this process multiple times – for multi-million dollar omnichannel retailers through to new eCommerce entrants.
We have taken our process and put it into an easy to follow method to help you select your next platform. Do the work now and you’ll get the right platform at the right price for your business.
The DIY eCommerce Platform Selection includes:
- eCommerce Platform Requirements template. Capture and prioritise the eCommerce features you need now and into the future.
- 1:1 platform shortlist consultation. We will review your requirements and provide our recommendations on which platforms to shortlist.
- Request for Information (RFI) & Request for Pricing (RFP) template. Get all the right information so that you can make an informed decision.
- Implementation Partner Selection guide. An outline on the questions to ask potential implementation partners who will bring your platform to life.
- ROI Calculator. Understand and track your expected return on investment based on your projections.