Current Digital Grants
QLD Small Business Digital Grant
The Queensland Government are offering small businesses up to $10K in matched funding to accelerate their business using digital.
To be eligible for the grant you must:
- have fewer than 20 employees at the time of applying for the grant
- have an Australian Business Number (ABN) and be registered for GST
- have Queensland headquarters
- have a turnover of $2 million or less in the last financial year
- not be insolvent or have owners/directors that are an undischarged bankrupt
Applications close 8th October 2018.
This could be the ideal opportunity for you to:
- Optimise your eCommerce presence including replatforming to a best-in-class platform or add functionality your customers have been asking for.
- Create a digital strategy to understand your customers, focus your investment and outperform your competitors.
- Audit your existing digital channels including website, social media, search and mobile presence to find quick wins and big opportunities.
- Prototype that idea you have had in the back of your head for ages. Bring the idea to life and test it with your customers to see if they love it as much as you do!
Contact us at 12HIGH to help you apply for the Queensland Government Small Business Digital Grant.