🎧 LISTEN TO THE EPISODE HERE
In this episode of Add To Cart, we checkout Stu French, Co-Founder of Ethicool, a children’s book publisher and online retailer. Stu has an eCommerce background, having worked in digital roles for Telstra and AGL, but he’s also a children’s author. Combining his two career areas, Stu, with his wife Teigan, launched Ethicool in February 2020, selling kids books with great stories and ethical messages.
Subscribe to Add To Cart
We’ll let you know about new episodes PLUS exclusive competitions and discounts from our guests!
Questions answered in this episode include…
- What is the weirdest thing you’ve ever bought online?
- Who is your favourite retailer?
- Which retail fad do you wish was history?
- Can you recommend a book or podcast that our listeners should immediately get into?
- Finish this sentence. The future of retail is…
Nathan Bush is the founder and lead strategist at eCommerce consultancy, 12HIGH. He has led eCommerce for businesses with revenue $100m+ and has been recognised as one of Australia’s Top 50 People in eCommerce four years in a row. You can contact Nathan on LinkedIn, Twitter or via email.
With a strong background in enterprise transformation, Stuart has formed, grown and led some of Australia’s largest digital, design and technology teams, and has a particular passion for eCommerce and digital content.
You can contact Stuart at LinkedIn
Please contact us if you:
- Want to come on board as an Add To Cart sponsor
- Are interested in joining Add To Cart as a co-host
- Have any feedback or suggestions on how to make Add To Cart better
Email firstname.lastname@example.org We look forward to hearing from you!