🎧 LISTEN TO THE EPISODE HERE
In this episode of Add To Cart, we checkout Simon Griffiths, Co-founder and CEO of Who Gives A Crap, a direct to consumer toilet paper brand who have revolutionised the product, offering subscription, funky packaging and a certain cool factor. What’s more, they donate 50% of their profits to help build toilets in developing nations with a goal to make sure everyone in the world has access to proper sanitisation.
Subscribe to Add To Cart
We’ll let you know about new episodes PLUS exclusive competitions and discounts from our guests!
Questions answered in this episode include…
- What is the weirdest thing you’ve ever bought online?
- Who is your favourite retailer?
- Which retail fad do you wish was history?
- Can you recommend a book or podcast that our listeners should immediately get into?
- Finish this sentence. The future of retail is…
Nathan Bush is the founder and lead strategist at eCommerce consultancy, 12HIGH. He has led eCommerce for businesses with revenue $100m+ and has been recognised as one of Australia’s Top 50 People in eCommerce four years in a row. You can contact Nathan on LinkedIn, Twitter or via email.
Simon Griffiths is the CEO of Who Gives A Crap, the Aussie brand that sells good looking, forest friendly toilet paper, paper towels and tissues direct-to-consumer. Who Gives A Crap donates 50% of their profits to help build toilets for those in need. As much as Simon loves toilet paper, Simon started the business for it’s impact, with the company on a mission to improve access to hygiene, clean water and basic sanitation in developing countries. Since founding the company back in 2013, Who Gives A Crap has donated more than $8 million.
You can contact Simon at LinkedIn
Please contact us if you:
- Want to come on board as an Add To Cart sponsor
- Are interested in joining Add To Cart as a co-host
- Have any feedback or suggestions on how to make Add To Cart better
Email email@example.com We look forward to hearing from you!