🎧 LISTEN TO THE EPISODE HERE
In this episode of Add To Cart, we checkout James Bartle, Founding CEO of Outland Denim. The former motocross rider was inspired to build a company that drives social change and saw denim jeans as the ultimate product to achieve this. Six years in, the brand has its own Cambodia-based production services employing local seamstresses, appears in stores across Australia, the US and Canada and has been worn by Meghan Markle.
Subscribe to Add To Cart
We’ll let you know about new episodes PLUS exclusive competitions and discounts from our guests!
Questions answered in this episode include…
- What is the weirdest thing you’ve ever bought online?
- Who is your favourite retailer?
- Which retail fad do you wish was history?
- Can you recommend a book or podcast that our listeners should immediately get into?
- Finish this sentence. The future of retail is…