🎧 LISTEN TO THE EPISODE HERE
In this episode of Add To Cart, we find out a little more about Gabby Leibovich, Co founder of Catch, the business he and his brother started in 2006 from a garage in Melbourne and sold in 2019 for 230 million dollars.
Subscribe to Add To Cart
We’ll let you know about new episodes PLUS exclusive competitions and discounts from our guests!
Questions answered in this episode include…
- What is the weirdest thing you’ve ever bought online?
- Who is your favourite retailer?
- Which retail fad do you wish was history?
- Can you recommend a book or podcast that our listeners should immediately get into?
- Finish this sentence. The future of retail is…