🎧 LISTEN TO THE EPISODE HERE
In this episode of Add To Cart, we checkout Ed Ross, Co-founder of TradeMutt. After working on cattle stations and doing a Ag diploma, Ed found himself in Brisbane working as a Carpenter. He and another tradie mate got delivered some devastating news, which inspired them to change what workwear looks like and make a real impact on mental health in the construction industry and beyond.
Subscribe to Add To Cart
We’ll let you know about new episodes PLUS exclusive competitions and discounts from our guests!
Questions answered in this episode include…
- What is the weirdest thing you’ve ever bought online?
- Who is your favourite retailer?
- Which retail fad do you wish was history?
- Can you recommend a book or podcast that our listeners should immediately get into?
- Finish this sentence. The future of retail is…
Episode sponsored by