🎧 LISTEN TO THE EPISODE HERE
In this episode of Add To Cart, we checkout Chris Meade, co-founder and CRO of CROSSNET. Chris, his brother and a friend came up with the idea for this new game, a mix of volleyball and foursquare (or handball, as Aussie kids know it), after a late night of brainstorming. They built a rough prototype, figured out the rules and played. Almost three years later, the game is in over 300 retail stores, generates over a million dollars a month in revenue and could become an Olympic sport.
Subscribe to Add To Cart
We’ll let you know about new episodes PLUS exclusive competitions and discounts from our guests!
Questions answered in this episode include…
- What is the weirdest thing you’ve ever bought online?
- Who is your favourite retailer?
- Which retail fad do you wish was history?
- Can you recommend a book or podcast that our listeners should immediately get into?
- Finish this sentence. The future of retail is…